XRTGO is super thrilled to announce their final list of amazing speakers. Join us on a exciting journey to explore how AR, VR and forms of immersive tech are impacting how we work and play and perceive the World.
Join developers, OEMS, investors and big brands and explore how immersive tech is used in Games, Automotive, TV, Leisure, Architecture, Psychology, Healthcare and more.
- David Weir-McCall, Senior Designer, CallisonRTKL, “The VR Revolution: Designing for Digital Environments”
- Ben Widdowson, Sales and Marketing Director, Lightwork Design (Siemens), “How automotive designers are blending digital, physical and virtual workflows to design tomorrow’s vehicles”
- Felix Holst, Co-Founder and CPO, Hackrod, “Game to Garage: How California Hot Rod culture is driving transport design for industry 4.0”
- Oliver Kibblewhite, Head of Special Projects, “Rewind, The Road to Blockbuster VR”
- Tom Beardsmore, CEO, Coatsink, “What’s next for VR?”
- Richard England, Founder at Reflex Arc, “Making Jurassic World VR Expedition”
- Dr. Kamila Irvine, PhD, Northumbria University, “Do we need to use VR to investigate body image?”
- Sarah Ticho, Founder of Hatsumi VR, “Illustrating Experience: Creative Technologies for Health and Wellbeing.”
- Jed Ashforth, Co-Founder, Realised Realities – Our Host with the most! “The Jeddy Awards – a fun look at what has been going on in immersive tech over the last 12 months”
- Andrew Liddell, Lead Interactive Designer, Animmersion, “The future of VR training”